CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

So Close...yet well yes ... close!

So I keep thinking I have all this time to be pregnant. Which I don't. I have under 100 days here people. And truth be told, it will be probably 3-4 weeks before that! I can't believe that next week I will be in my 3rd trimester! Where did the time go!
I have yet to paint the nursery, set up cribs, get carseats, etc. I know it will all get done...but wow time is creeping up!
I do have some aches and pains. Mainly my hips when I sit to long or especially at night while sleeping. The pressure that the twins cause while pushing me from the inside out is a surreal feeling. Uncomfortable and bizarre!
I am getting tired once again. I try to take naps in the afternoon or early evening. I need to take my 3hr glucose again, which I am terrified I will fail drastically.
I have another formal ultrasound on March 1st, which I am excited about. 28 week appointment on March 4th.
That's my update so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)