CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

As promised

Here is a full frontal .. that is just how crazy I got!! We get our maternity photos this Saturday. So we will get some good ones out of that! I am stoked!


And here is the progression collage. Now, I don't think (nor feel) huge at this point. Most say "for twins I am small" which I am okay with. But other twin moms assure me that in the last trimester they gained most of their weight. Which I have only gained about 8-10 lbs so far. My OB isn't concerned since I was "fluffy" before I got pregnant. So anyway, I assume that in the next couple of weeks I will surely "pop" or just have tiny babies!

1 comment:

  1. You may not get that big at all. I only gained 37 pounds with THREE. They took all my body fat. lol...to bad I gained it all back.

    ReplyDelete

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)