CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Double Digits

Well I am almost 26 weeks so far. As my baby ticker shows I have 99 days to go!!! Yikes...under 100 days! Though I am sure that was true awhile back. My goal, as I have said before, is 37 weeks. So the first week in May. That is considered full term for twins, so that is what I am aiming for. Things are good so far. I do have a 25 week picture but with moving and getting computers set up, you are just going to have to wait for it.
Our parents of multiples class was re-scheduled for Feb. 25th, because the instructor was sick. So next week we have that class and our newborn care class. Should be fun!
It's still surreal to me how close this is getting. We are now moved into the home which we will bring our babies into. Weird to be considering one of the rooms a nursery, after years and years of hoping for it. I do love hanging the baby clothes in the closet and I bought our first pack of diapers the other day. I wanted to buy there first pack, even though I know it won't be the last pack I buy! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)