CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank You

To My Husband,

Thank you. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for calming me, when the world is spinning around. Thank you for being a strong shoulder, when I just need to cry. Thank you for being my safety when I step out of the bathtub. Thank you for asking if there is anything you can help with, even before I have to ask for the help. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for the children that are growing inside of me. Thank you for talking to them on a daily basis, just so they can hear their daddy's voice. Thank you for rubbing my back, in the middle of a store, because it hurts. Thank you for making me laugh, when all I wanted to do was scream. Thank you for riding this crazy emotional roller coaster of emotions, even if you don't understand. Thank you for trying to understand. Thank you for everything. Thank you for your smiles and your laughter, for your funny voices and silly dances. Because I know I don't tell you enough, Thank you.

And thank you for being there in the moment this morning, when for the first time, you, their daddy, felt the tiny precious kicks of your unborn children. Thank you for loving me and them, beyond my wildest dreams.

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice !! We don't say it often enough do we ??
    Sharon H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm pretty great, ain't I?

    Thank YOU for letting me be me - I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)