CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Not such fun things

Here are just a few things that are, even though, a blessing.....still are a bit annoying!

  • Heartburn as soon as you lay down...man that hurts!
  • Stiffness....in my hips and lower back. Sometimes I walk like I am 105 years old!
  • Lower abdomen pressure....like a brick is sitting down there!
  • Not being able to sleep on my stomach!
  • Arms falling asleep at night and having to "flip" ever so gently so you can re-gain blood flow
  • The "not so much relief" pee (ya know...you feel like you HAVE to go and only get 3 tiny drops!)
  • Being hungry even though you just ate 30 minutes ago
  • 100 degree baths....well they just plain bite!
  • My nails not growing into beautiful, long nails that everyone is envious of (even with mass quantities of folic acid!)
Truth be told, I can not complain much. This pregnancy has been beautiful. And I am truly grateful for it! These little annoying things I can get over ..... as Dave says "Its the end result that matters!" Thank goodness he is around to remind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)