CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I notice

I notice that since I have been pregnant my "life value" has gone up.
Not that people didn't love me before, but it is just funny to me how now that I am with children (not child, since there are two in there - weird huh!) people tend to say be careful more. Or drive safe. I am usually always careful and I do drive safe.
Guess things are just more "important" when you are "transporting" two more around with you! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)