CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blond or Brunette......Im brunette!!

Okay seriously! I know it is a fact that once you are pregnant your brain does shrink during the process. But sometimes I wonder if I am going crazy or just not paying attention.
Case and Point:

Watching a movie where the main character works at the LA times....I then ask "where is this? In Florida?"

Reading an advertisement, Dave says we could get this, I point out "only valid in November". My patient husband waits as I then realize the current date is November 28th.

Sheesh...seriously!! I hope I don't forget my way home! Maybe I should post a note to myself or write my name on my collar!! :)

1 comment:

  1. What are you trying to say about blondes? Hmmm? LOL. BTW in your profile pic with Dave, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)