CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Going Down

Well sorry I haven't updated for a bit, but at least I can spread news out among a couple of posts! Yeah me!

Anyway, last Thursday (Dec. 3) I was walking down our stairs and slipped and slid down the last 2-3 stairs. It knocked the wind out of me, not to mention scared me! I had never had the wind knocked out of me before and I wasn't really sure what to do. Didn't want to turn on my belly but had to move. So I crawled over to the phone in the living room, sat against a chair and called Dave at work. Luckily his shift was over and he was just chatting with the guys. I cant even imagine the fear he felt when all I said was "I feel down the stairs you need to come home".
So he rushed home and "broke tons of laws" along the way! At least he was safe, wearing a seat belt of course! He got home and I was still sitting against the chair. I didn't want to get up for fear of bleeding or passing out. He helped me up and everything seemed to be okay.
I called labor and delivery just in case and they said to follow up with my doctor the next day.
So I saw the doctor the next day and everything checked out okay. Babies were fine, jumping round in there. Didn't hurt them at all but made mommy's back pretty sore for the next couple of days.
So as one wise man once said (that would be my dad#2) "use the stinkin hand rails!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)