CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

17 weeks

Okay so today I am actually 17 weeks 2 days. I can't believe that in 3 weeks I will be half way through this pregnancy. I swear just like a week ago we found out that we were expecting! I am trying to enjoy every moment since I know, especially in the new year, that its going to go in a flash!

Things are going really well. I have more energy now and take naps less frequently. Though I do love those naps when I get a chance! Eating and taking pills are finally something that is much easier to "swallow"...(ha ha get it?? Oh nevermind!). Which is a good thing, since I seem to be hungry all the time now! Thankfully the bleeding has completely stopped for almost 2 weeks now. Looks like the babies are settled in and ready to just grow and grow!

I was telling Dave the other day, when you think of pregnancy you think of a beautiful growing belly. I never though my body would have the pains that it has so far, and pull in areas I didn't know existed. And I know it is only the beginning!

Next week is Christmas! A very exciting time. Looking forward to seeing family and enjoying the Christmas music, hot cocoa, and twinkling lights. Amazing to think that this time next year 2 more stockings will be hung and we will have 2 little ones to smile with!

So Merry Christmas and here are some belly pics (don't say I didn't get you anything this year!)

This was taken on 12/15 - 16 weeks 6 days




This one - amazingly enough - was taken just 2 days later (12/17) at 17 weeks 1 day! Wow can I really expand that fast!? Though I do say it has something to do with the maternity pants I am wearing - - and yes, I am sticking to that theory!

1 comment:

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)