CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

15 Weeks

Not much has changed this week. I did however wear my first pair of maternity pants today! Of course they were still a bit big, but I know in due time I will grow into them. I am kind of at the mid-way point where people wonder but would never dare to ask! LOL
I am also thoroughly convinced that I will never actually feel "safe" in this pregnancy. Go figure! Just when I think I feel better, more comfortable about it, I again start to worry. Of course about needless stuff, but "stuff" to me nonetheless.
Am I growing enough?
Are the babies growing?
Could something still go drastically wrong?
What is this pain, what is that pain?

Well, I see the Dr again next week. So we get to see the babies. Ultrasounds thrill me and scare me all at once.

But on a very good note, the bleeding looks like it has decided to stay away!! 2.5 days and counting! Which of course makes me wonder if something else is going wrong! Stupid I know! AHHHH!


65574100.1245.4173. 192.168.455.5 192.168.254.5
** and this little gem you ask?!? This is my babies daddy deciding to hijack my blog post. Thanks for the er....uhh....input babe! Love you!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)