CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Belly pictures

No NO....there are not belly pictures yet! Ya see, I was a fluffy girl to begin with. I still just look fluffy. Now, my fluffiness is a different shape and you can feel the difference. But pictures, my dear friends, would not show the difference. So you ask (okay maybe your not asking, but Im telling), are we going to ever see belly pictures??
Well of course! Once my belly starts to look like there is actually babies in there, which wont be long, there will be pictures! I take pictures, so you know there will be! Maybe it will be my Christmas surprise to everyone...posting belly pictures. {Well that is not much of a surprise if I just told you, now is it!}
Anyway, there will be some, but not right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)