CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Symptoms

So far this pregnancy I haven't really noticed too much of any symptoms.

What I do notice are slight....

  • mood swings (okay so sometimes these arent that slight)
  • nauseous (not to the point that I vomit, but it sneaks up on me and I gag)
  • nap time (I usually take a 2 hour nap everyday, though some days I can stay awake)
  • energy (even if I am awake, I just don't have energy to do much of anything)
  • eating (seems like I can get very little down before I know nothing else will stay down and I need to eat every 2-3 hours...otherwise see symptom #2)
So those are most of them. The others a bit more obvious are the using the restroom (every 2 hours!) and my stomach stretching.

The other day Dave and I were grocery shopping and I moaned and held my stomach. He, of course, thought something was wrong. I laughed and said if something was wrong I would let you know. He wanted to "know" what it felt like...the best I could explain was like a crocheted blanket, pulling in different directions. I know they are just making room...but sometimes it almost takes my breath away. I can only imagine what it is going to feel like with 4 little hand and feet kicking all around!!

I'll take it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)