CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Privacy

I realize that I just gave this blog out to everyone...but it is time for me to "taketh away".

Since we are getting VERY close now, I want to be able to share the rest of this experience with my husband and then share with my family before the "world" knows.

I am sure you can all understand. I will still do posts but as of tomorrow...this blog will be locked.

Rest assured, as of right now, things are looking fantastic! I will "unlock" once things are more solid. Thanks for understanding, or not. But please feel free to come over and pray over the blog, even when locked.

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)