CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

On the right path

Well, I had another beta drawn on Sept. 24th.

3, 269!! Fantastic!

So our 1st ultrasound is scheduled for Oct. 1st. I am thrilled and nervous all at once. I wonder how many are in there? One healthy baby is good for me! All others are just a blessed bonus! I am sure once the 1st trimester is over I will be a bit more settled and a whole new set of worries will pop up. But until them I am trying to take this pregnancy in 2 weeks increments! LOL

On a not so fun side, I still have to take the suppositories rectally and now have to use Monistat for the yeast infection for the next 7 days. Which is not fun at all since it burns like nobodies business. It sucks! But I will do what I have to do.

I will be 6 weeks on Wednesday. I am happy to have made it past the 5 week mark, since that is when the last pregnancy was lost. I have no symptoms yet except for some nauseous here and there and my breast are a bit sore, but nothing even close to major pain. Though I hear after 6 weeks it all goes downhill, so here's to hoping things stay "calm" ! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)