CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

money, money, money

I forget to mention that when we went in yesterday for beta #2, I mentioned to the nurse that I have had some vaginal itching. So of course I had to be seen. And they were super busy too!!

Anyway, it turned out to be a yeast infection. Oh joy. Luckily it is external only so a topical cream will work to clear it up. But remember those wonderful vaginal suppositories...well for 3 days they need to go "down under"!! Yucky!! Not my most proud moment, but guess ya gotta do whatcha gotta do!

Also, today I called the clinic again and asked for another beta test tomorrow when we go in to pay for the frozen embies. So I have another beta tomorrow and pray for even higher numbers. It will just settle me. We also found out that after beta #2, all other visits are not covered.

Sheesh...like paying upward toward $15k wasnt enough! Now we pay for the bloodwork tomorrow, next Thursday and our 1st u/s . Very frustrating, but as Dave keeps reminding me....worth it in the end. Still....the money tree is drying up YO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)