CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

3 long days

So sitting in a reclining position for 3 days is actually a challenge. Who knew it!

We did find out that after the transfer we did have a total of 5 embies to freeze! Wonderful for future little babies! Exciting!

So my 3 days consisted of going to the bathroon, laying on the couch, laying in bed. Yep..thats it.

Oh and lots, lots and lots of TV and movies!! Supernanny, West Side Story, Adventureland, Watchman, International, 17 Again, Bedtime Stories, Bed of Roses, Knowing and anything else that I could find of interest.

It also consisted of naps, eating and my wonderful husband waiting on my hand and foot. I swear he is the best husband ever. I didnt have a lift a finger and was only allowed to sit upright or even stand for no more than 5 minutes. He was very insistant! But since I love him I happily obligiged.

I am glad that stint is over but am anxiously awaiting the results. Saturday is beta blood draw #1. They hold that sample and take another one on Monday. They run them together and see if the numbers increase they way they are supposed to. So the next couple of days I am trying to stay sane, keep busy and not dwell.

This is in God's hands and I know His will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)