CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

365 Days of Sawyer

Twin B .. my sweet Sawyer Kelly (the one who wanted out!)

You are my shining star. You came into this world full of fight. You still have that spark and determination in you. Just this morning you fought sleep (yet again) and mama has been up with you since 530am. It allows me to see how special and sweet you are. You love to see the world. Discovering new things each and every day. Even though you started out as my tiny little guy, you now out weigh you sister. You crawled first, sat up first, stood up first. You are my go-getter. You smile ... oh I just cant say enough about your smiles. They melt my heart. Your sweet dimple that you got from your dad and the sparkle in your eye. You have 5 teeth now! You love to make a growling noise. It is your way of talking to the people around you. You love to be the center of attention and are usually the first to approach people. You are still a mama's boy when it comes to cuddle times. Which I don't mind one bit! You love to crawl up to me and stand every chance you get. You love anything that makes music and has lights. You have something special to offer this world, and I can't wait to see where you take us this next year! I love you .. with more love than stars in the sky!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)