CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

1 year later

Today you turn 1 year old. 365 days of being alive. Not all of them happy, lots of them scary, but even more in pure bliss. I am beyond amazed at how far you both have come. Every day you amaze me with your smiles, curiosity, growth, learning and most of all love. When I was about to become a mom, it was very scary for me. You were going to be so tiny, so vulnerable. I wanted to protect you, from the moment you were born. I had to learn who you were, while you learned who I was and what this world is. Today, 1 year later, I am in awe of the love I feel for each of you. How easy it is to know that I would go to the end of the earth for you. Like I tell you both, all the stars in the sky...I love you more than that. Being your mommy was one great purpose God created me for. Being a preemie mom, I believe, was another. You both bring so much joy to our family.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)