CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Time to tell

So, in late June I told my parents what we are going through. I told them the trials and tests we have endured this past year or so. My reason, since I like to keep this as private as possible, there was a class that the clinic we are going to was offering. I felt it was time for my parents, especially my mom, to know a bit more of the depth of things and have a better understanding.

It was tough to tell them. As I am sure it was tough to hear it all. Especially the pregnancy that my mom knew nothing about. Hard to hear all the pain and troubles your child has had to go through, I am sure isnt plesant for any parent.

So mom decided to go to the class with me and Dave. It was nice to get familiar with the clinic and its staff. I am sure it put my mom at ease, as well. It was very informative and I am glad we went. My mom had the chance to ask questions, which I think was really good for her.

It was good to have her there and know she is by our side. (Like I ever had any doubt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)