CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Medications

Okay just for 'crime and punishment' or knowledge later on, I want to make a list of the medications I took, am taking and vitamins that I swallow!

So from 8/21/09 - 8/29/09 I was taking

Gonal -F in the morning and Menopur at night

On 8/27/09 I added Ganirelix in the morning to trick my mind from ovulating and also added vaginal suppositories to increase my uterus lining

On 8/30/09 I tool my trigger shot of Ovidrel and Lupron at 830pm

Pills I take are:

Metformin for blood sugar levels 2x a day (4 pills total)

At night I take Dexamethasone, 1 low dose asprin (which is on hold for 3 days), 1000 mg prenatal vita, 2000 mg folic acid, 27 mg Iron, 1000 mg calcium, 300 mg fish oil, 1000 mg Vita D

I beleive my last count was 14 pills a day, 3 shots.

Today, was the first day with no shots. It was nice but I have to admit I am feeling very heavy. I cant walk fast and sometimes even laughing hurts since it "bounces" around.

But in the end it will be worth it...so I just take it all in and know it is in God's hands. So I surrender it all to Him.

Crazy as I am..I took pictures of some of the meds! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)