CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scare

On October 12th I woke to a huge scare. There was blood on my pantyliner. Bright red blood. I have never been so spooked in my life! I called the Dr. right away. They said not to panic and watch it for the day. If it continues by noon to call and they would get me in. So hard not to panic!!
Luckily, there was no more bleeding. Just that one incident. They said it was likely do to the hormones that I am on and a blood vessel popped. Still scary nonetheless!!
For that day I just laid low and didn't even speak to anyone on the phone. I needed some alone time to pray and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)