CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

... Onward and upward ...

Well after starting my 2nd round of injectibles and seeing the Dr. a couple of times he realized that my eggs were not growing as they should. Not necessarily a bad thing. Body just says WHOA...too many hormones, I am shutting down production!! So this cycle ended with no IUI. Dr. K says to not "count" this cycle. So really we have only done 1 round. He put me on meds to start a new fresh cycle.

Today I got that new fresh start. So I made the same call that I have made several times! Here is to hoping this cycle works and while in Kansas good news comes our way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)