CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

... Moving forward ...

Well, the days of being careful what I lift and caffeine free cokes are no longer!! IUI #1 failed. I hate to say failed, because maybe it was just a trial run. After all, it was my first round. They hadn't worked with my body before. So now they have. I have higher hopes for this round.
We are being more aggressive with the injectables. Hoping for more mature follicles. I still have lots on each side, with no cysts (which can happen after any round of fertility drugs), so that is great news!
I started my second round of injectables on Friday, July 4th (happy independence day). Again, I had a wedding, again at Arden Hills. So AGAIN, Dave drove the drugs to me and I shot up AGAIN in the parking lot! Funny to start round #2 the same way we started round #1!
The second day of shots we had supper at my parents house for 4th of July! So I had to scamper off to the bathroom, just as everyone was sitting down for dinner, of course! Oh well. One day they will find out the truth, and we will all look back and laugh!
So here is to fingers crossed on round #2...maybe it will bring 2 babies!! April, what a good month to have babies (and anniversary's!)
I go back in on Wednesday, July 9th for a followup ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)