CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

... HSG ...

Well I had my HSG on Friday. It hurt more than I remember my last one. But the doctor and nurse were really nice and that helped relax. After all, it isn't everyday that a strange man and woman are down by your vagina inserting things that just aren't meant to be up there!!
I got to watch the whole thing on camera, so that was cool. When they inflated the balloon that hurt for sure.
Afterward, they let Dave come in so the doctor could explain everything. All looked good. Yay! No blockage!
I started my Ovulation predictor thing Friday morning as well. So far...nothing!
Dave also did his semen analysis on Friday..it was a busy Friday, let me tell you!
Anyway, he got his results back today. They were less than good. His count is the lowest its ever been. I feel so sorry for my wonderful husband! He SO deserves to be a daddy! Sometimes I REALLY don't get God's plan, but I know He has the best one, so I just keep trusting.
So after I get a positive ovulation, hopefully soon, then I will get blood work done and then we will go see the doctor. We are fully prepared to get aggressive with getting pregnant.
After all, neither of us is getting any younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)