CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

... I love smilies ...


Well there it is....finally a smiley face for a positive ovulation!! Yipee! I was beginning to worry. I actually had to go out and buy a whole new kit, $30 mind you, because I ran out of test sticks. They only come with 7. And low and behold I only needed to use 1 out of the new kit. So...I must have O'd on CD 8 or 9. Heres to hoping! I go in for blood work on Saturday. Then I call the fertility clinic and they will arrange an appointment. Looks like things are coming into action. Sometimes it still overwhelms me to think this journey may be over soon. We will be able to hold our own little baby....it will all be so worth the wait. I am so excited to share this experience with Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)