CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

... Dr. Visit ...

Well I have to give blood again on Saturday. Since my prolactin was high they want another test done.
Also, we have an appointment with the Fertility doctor on Friday, Feb. 29th @ 1:30pm. I am really looking forward to it. I am sure it will be full on information and hopefully get us on the aggressive right path.
Dave saw the Urologist on Thursday and she (yes, I said she!) seems to think we would be a great candidate for IUI (inter-uterine insemination). So that is what we are so ready for. It was also reassuring to know that even the urologist was going through infertility. Also, she told Dave that he could FINALLY get off the pills that he has been taking for the past 2 years!!
Anyway, we see the doctor on Friday and I will update once we know more. I am due to start my period on Sunday and started spotting today. Which is good. I want to be all done by the time Friday gets here and get a good fresh cycle in! I guess a 35 day cycle is what my body has!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)