CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Sawyer Kelly

My Sawyer Boy. Or as I call you...Buggy or Buggy Boy or as we sometimes say.. Soy Boy, or as daddy says Soy Bean! You have so many great and loving nicknames. One that comes to mind is, little fighter. You were so tiny, yet today you are bigger than your sister and are meeting milestones by leaps and bounds! You are my high maintenance baby, but for the most part I don't mind a bit. Our mama/son bond is strong. You love having mama cuddles. You are vocal, but in your own special way. Not so much loud, just very inquisitive. You are a mover and a shaker. You love to move, rock, bounce, walk, whatever, as long as you're moving! You are a smile machine. You are social with your smiles, giving one away at every hello! I love your dimple. You get that from your daddy. You don't sleep through the night yet, still need some mama cuddles at night. Which I am usually happy to do! You are very cautious when it comes to eating your solid foods. You adore nursing! You crawl now...which makes you even more curious about the world around you. You are my brave boy. You make me laugh. You make my heart glow. You inspire me. You motivate me. You calm me. I am so proud of you. I love you.

Photograph by ImagesFromAmy





No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)