CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Libby Patricia

My little Libby girl. You are my mellow baby. You love to have happy screams and stick out your tongue. You are not a cuddler, though as time passes you are deciding that a good mama or daddy cuddle isn't so bad. You are a great sleeper - at night! You have slept through the night since you were about 6 months old. During the day..you are all about the catnaps. You love your solid foods, especially the rice biscuits. You dislike it when eating time is over. You are a good nurser, but very soft and gentle. Just like your personality. You do things in your time. Slow and steady wins the race. You are an observer. You love to see the dogs and scream and laugh when you do. You love to play with the beanie Giraffe on the changing table. I love your smiles. When you smile at me from across it room it melts my heart. You are very textile. You love to gently touch and pet things with your tiny hands. You love to shake anything, whether it makes noise or not. You are my sweet, blue eyed girl. I am so in love with you. You make me laugh. You make my heart smile. Every day you amaze me. You inspire me. You encourage me. You are my little flower. I love you.









No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)