CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

... Rollercoaster ...

Sometimes when you think you are getting off the ride it is just beginning!
So I took the urine test that that drs office requires yesterday (1-13). This morning, checked the results online....negative!!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I took another home test....still pregnant.
So I called the drs office at 540am and left a message, that was probably just jibberish, since I was in shock! I took the day off work, I couldnt handle it!
They called back and said sometimes their test wont show if its too early. So in for bloodwork I went. To make sure the numbers are there. Then I go again Friday to make sure they are increasing as they should.
Sheesh....I would say the worry is over, but it is just beginning I suppose!!
But on another note, we did find a perfect house to rent. Complete with nursery right next to our room!
Fingers crossed, prayers every minute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)