CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

... Almost time ...

I went in for my second ultrasound on June 12th. 10 eggs on each side, only 1 of which looked promising. Which is good news cause I didnt want 12 babies, 1 is fine by me!!

Went in for 3rd and final ultrasound on Father's Day, June 15th. Dave got to go with me, which was neat for him! Another egg on the opposite side was found and VERY promising! So that is great news!

I took my final fertility shot on June 15th and Dave gave me my HCG trigger shot (basically a "make her ovulate" shot) on Monday, June 16th at 8:50pm. He did a fantastic job. I couldnt ask for a better partner in life. I wouldnt want to share this experience with anyone else!

Our IUI is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 840am, June 18th.

I am excited, nervous and anxious all in one. I know that God's plans are the best plans. I trust in them.

So here's to baby rattles, sleepness nights, poopy diapers, baby smiles, and FINALLY telling my family that we are in fact....PREGNANT!!!

** Unless of course they havent killed me by the time they read this blog and realize we have kept them in the dark for the past 6 months!**

We love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)