CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Easter, Mothers Day and everything in between

So we had our first Easter at home! It was simple and nice.



I also got to celebrate my first Mother's Day at home with my babies! I spent all day just hanging with my babies, grabbing kisses and hugs at every moment! Pure bliss for sure!


We had our first official play date, since RVS season is finally over and we can socialize finally!




Since the weather was nice for a bit, I broke out the mini pool and we played in the backyard. Sawyer was less than thrilled, but Libby loved it!




The kids are growing by leaps and bounds. Everyday they are discovering new things. I love watching them learn, explore and grow. I put up posters around the house with letters, colors, number and a calendar. They aren't into it much right now, but I know that day will be here sooner than I think. Lucky for me the twins are really good at independent play and playing together. Lately they have been laughing and playing with each other. Its super cute to watch. Sawyer is finally clapping! That's a huge step in the right direction. He also is attempting to stand all by himself. So far the record time is maybe 1 minute! He still wants "mama" when is is tired, but I am happy to take it! I feel so blessed each and every day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)