CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

... #4 ...

Well Dave and I did take a break and had every intention to wait until his dad went home in Feburary to go back and start again. But then in December something inside was telling me to go for it. I started taking meds again to start my period.
On December 16, it began.
December 18th I was checked and no cysts! Yippee!! So I was started on 3 vials of Menopur a day. Same as last cycle since we had such good results..finally! Still lots of eggs on each side.
December 23rd, 4 eggs growing strong! 12.4, 11.3, 12.6 and 10.3. All on the left side. Whew, thank goodess the right side decided to take some time off!
Dr. K then reduced my intake to 2 vials for 2 more days, as he didnt want to hyperstimulate the eggs and have too many. Thank goodness, me either!
December 26th, Dave came with me to check things out. 19.6, 17.4, 16.3, 15.4....still 4 good eggs!! Yipee!!
So we trigger tonight and have our 4th IUI with 4 eggs on Sunday, December 28th. And then keep our prayers in full force for 2 weeks.
Wow what a wonderful way to start the new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** DISCLAIMER **

Just a note that portions of this blog may be graphic. This has been a long journey, and keeping a detailed record is important to us. So if you are queasy, there may be parts you need to skip over. Also, any decisions regarding our children, the pregnancy, parenting ideas, are something that we consider carefully. If we decide to share them on the blog, please be cautious of criticism. We fully intend to research ideas thoroughly that we are thinking about.
We are excited to share this wonderful journey and welcome you along for the ride!!

Thanks! :)